Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentines Day by Alexandra Gunnoe Photography Reviews



I know I’m a day early but with the crazy weather we’ve been having, I’m not sure we’ll have power tomorrow… 

Whenever I take photos of babies and children, I prefer the look of natural photography that captures life in the moment.  This is in contrast to the popular style of shooting infants all dolled up and immersed in elaborate sets.  I have no problem with that type of photography, in fact I follow the work of a few photographers who do it very, very well.  It’s just not where my own interest in shooting lies.  However with my own baby I couldn’t resist staging her a bit just for fun. 

Happy Valentines Day from our family to yours!

Photos by Alexandra Gunnoe at Alexandra GunnoePhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment