Tuesday 11 February 2014

Location Inspiration by Alexandra Gunnoe Reviews



A few weeks ago I went on an adventure and explored this building I’ve driven by hundreds of times. Rumour has it, it was an old lookout tower in World War 2. Each time we passed the house I felt the need to pull over and check it out, but life would get in the way and I’d put it off. Well I've had my eye on it for long enough and was finally able to view the interior. And the house was even better than I had hoped! I especially love the L-shaped window, but there are lots of other treasures inside too. All alone at the time, I found myself hurrying out the back door at the end because it felt so spooky (it was descending the old crooked stairs in the dark that got me). I took a few snaps for inspiration and have since scheduled a test shoot with a new model next weekend if weather permits. Looking forward to it!











Alexandra Gunnoe at Alexandra Gunnoe Photography
alexandragunnoe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment